2011년 3월 13일 일요일

6HAIKUS ㅋㅋ 기엽게 봐주삼 ♥ JIKS

6Haikus:

1. moon- under the rooftop
               here i am standing lonely
               under the moonlight.

2. moon- sitting on my desk
               listening to the music
               i look at the moon.

3. moon- Looking at the moon
              I gladly smile at the moon.
              the moon also smiles back.

4. moon- right under the moon,
               the moon that shines down on me
              i'm searching for you.

5. moon- Lost in the Forest
               in such a pitch black forest,
               but the moon saved me.

6. moon- the moon I've waited,
               finally showed up.
               what a happy day.


These poems are Haikus. The #1 moon poem is when I am very lonely. When i have some sad problems. The #2 moon poem is when I am studying usually and listening to the music.The #3 moon poem is when I am in a very happy moon I look out from the window from my apartment.The #4 moon poem is when I liked a girl and when I was walking to her house. The #5 and #6 is a poem that I just imagined of and It's basically about moon helping you out from a dark forest and to show that I am in a happy mood.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기