2011년 3월 13일 일요일

4sonnets (2 pet, 2 shakespear)

2Petrarchan:
1.                   Drum
 I was tending to be considering
 What kind of a stylish drum should  buy?
 Playing the drum, think I'm gonna be shy.
 I was talking to my self , murmuring.
 I was also worrying about it.
 Want to have a drum like the drum of that guy.
 What kind of a drum did that guy buy?
 I was in a mood of such crest falling.

 My great drum teacher has answered.
 If i get to choose, this drum would be good.
 It is also in a such a good price.
 Looked around a little and my mouth opened.
 With in a good mood, i said thats good dude!
 I finally bought a drum that is nice.


2.                        Poem
 Why are we told to write something like this?
 How are we really supposed to write it?
 I don't think it's the right time to stay sit.
 Would you now like to be helping me miss?
 Can I write,'It's sweeter than a women's kiss'?
 But I do not think that it is going to fit.
 I beg you miss, can you stop trying to hit?
 Writing a poem,,what a hard thing it is.

 We write it to learn how to use rhyming words.
 You will get it when you just try your best.
 Who do you think said to sit? Do your work!
 You can just think of any rhyming words.
 You can just try to think about the test.
 Quiet! Before I stab you with a fork!



2Shakespearean:

1.
                           MUSIC
 O dear my lovely music I love it.
 All with such an interesting melody.
 O and as well, I can here the drums hit.
 And sounds like a beautiful parody.
 Thy all of use listen all together
 We dance and party looking at each other.
 Can see the grins on the chair from the pit.
 I love the noise as well as the beat.
 Wow! Look at them enjoying the party.
 I want to listen and also like to eat.
 I would like to play the drums like I'm crazy.
 But yet, the music isn't over.
 It's gonna end even if it's never.


2.                      Flower


 Look at that, What a beautiful flower.
 Through the sunrise the flower, can see.
 If that's pretty, how wonderful could be her?
 Thy the feeling of love within me.
 This is the first time writing of my heart.
 But the red roses I see in her cheek.
 About it there are some beautiful part.
 I think I cannot stop starting to peak.
 You are the one who I've been waiting for.
 I can never live along without you.
 I only want you no less nor no more.
 A girl like you, there are only a few.
 Can you accept my proposal girl?
 My heart suddenly start is trying to curl


Petrarchan
The poem DRUM is my self describing the time when I was buying the drum.
At the moment of myself buying the drum, I felt very glad but I was also trying to look for a stylish drum. I also asked my drum teacher about the sounds. My drum teacher chose me  a good drum also in a right price. I personally like this poem because I love to play drum.
I hope you understand my feeling about this Poem.

Shakespearean
The poem named POEM, is  a poem when I was writing these many poems. I had to think very much on writing all these poems because each and every poem needs ideas not just simple ones but mostly complicated ideas. I think everybody agrees with this poem because no student likes to make long boring poems, but I still enjoyed in writing this poem because I could actually express my personal feelings when I'm writing poems.
      



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기