2011년 3월 13일 일요일

2Free style poems

Rhyming:
                 FRIENDS
Friends never betray each other.
Also plays together.
Our friendship is way more heavier than a feather.
And also Heavier than a paper.
We all have minds that are similar.


                    MY DOG
Non-Rhyming:
My dog always barks.
He loves going to parks.
Everywhere he leaves claw marks scares the apartment clarks.
Scared to go in the darks.


The poem "FRIENDS" is my favourite poem until now. I describe the ways friends are and our friendships. If you are a real friend, you will never betray each other also. and real friends also cheer each other up when they are sad. That's what i think about true friends I think.
What do you think? What are friends for you? I think this poem has true facts about friends.
Friendships last for ever too.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기